Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Mood



Happy Mood is a forest sim with a fairytale kind of look.

Beautiful spots to explore. This sim is a mainstore of HPMD, so many things you see here are on sale.

Originally I thought in do a Goddess picture, but I didnt found the proper dress.. so I ended liek this... I hope you like it, because the first picture will be my first entry to the Hair Fair contest, mode details about here.

Style Card


Skin: Ohna's skin - original bare by Ohna (ridiculously cheap, only 8L in Market Place)

Makeup: +Mab+ Asna Face Paint by Airdine Poe

Eyelids: Slink Mesh Lids and Lashes by Siddean Munro (heavily edited)

Hair: [ 69 ] DIVA - Dark Silver - by Kumii Yoshikawa

Earring: ..phresh. Dream Catcher Earrings < f r o s t > by Azaliatsutsuji Bosatsu

Dress: ::1bp:: Fleur Maxi Dress Alabaster by Siddean Munro / Onebadpixel

Poses: Pekka by Kathya Szczepanski for Fluid



0 comentários:

Post a Comment